Dr Elyas Mohseni is the principle Chiropractor at Optimum Function Chiropractic and Sports Injury Centre based in Hoppers Crossing and Truganina with special interests in Spinal pain, Sports Injuries and Family Health and Well being.
Elyas has completed 7 years of university study beginning with a Bachelor in Biomedical sciences, a Bachelor of Applied Sciences in Chiropractic and a Masters in Clinical Chiropractic finishing with distinction from RMIT University. Growing up within a health conscious and sport orientated family of Sports specialists and Bodybuilders has sparked his passion for sports and family health and that passion has driven Elyas to attain further qualifications to help his patients achieve optimum health.
Elyas has also pursued his passion for sports and began a 3 year journey to attain the position of an Internationally Certified Chiropractic Sports Practitioner. Elyas has practiced in various clinic settings from community clinics, private clinics to Australia’s Biggest Gym where he completed a 6 months internship and recently has been selected to work within the Biggest Gym as an associate Chiropractor for Modern Chiropractic Caroline Springs.
Having experienced different clinical settings Elyas has built broad knowledge and expertise in treating chronic spinal conditions and common musculoskeletal aches and pains. His clinical interest lies in back and neck conditions, shoulder pain, sporting injuries and rehabilitation through individually tailored exercise programs and nutritional support to aid in quicker healing, recovery and strengthening.
Dr Elyas is the Official Sports Chiropractor and Sponsor for:
- Hoppers Crossing Soccer Club – State League 4 Champions 2014
- Wyndham Track & Field Club – National Competitors in Triple and Long Jump, 100m Sprint/Relay
- Ultimate Kickboxing Hoppers Crossing – World Title, Australian Title and State Title Fighters
- Walid Soliman – BJJ Grappling National Competitor 2nd place Arnold Classic Championships
- Carl Van Der Spec – 100m Sprint Runner National Competitor
- Omer El-Terefi – ANB Bodybuilding Competitor 2014 Under 70kg 1st place/ 2015 3rd place
Dr Elyas is an existing member of:
- COCA (Chiropractic & Osteopathic College of Australia)
- SCA (Sports Chiropractic Australia)
- FICS (Fédération Internationale de Chiropratique du Sport)
Dr Elyas is also qualified as a:
- ICCSP (International Certified Chiropractic Sports Practitioner, (Lower Extremity), 2013
- ICCSP (International Certified Chiropractic Sports Practitioner, (Upper Extremity), 2014
- Level 1 Sports Trainer
- Certified Rock Tape Practitioner
- Certified Dry Needling Practitioner